Gee, thanks!

Before my five-year-old went to bed, she was sitting in my lap watching the Power Puff Girls. Out of the blue she said to me, "Mama, why do you have lines on your forehead when you smile?"

Okay, I can live with that. I'm going to be 42 in a few weeks, I guess a few lines are inevitable.

Then without missing a beat, my boyfriend said, "Well, you can't see it. But I hate to tell you, you're getting old, just like me."

Thanks, eh? I needed to hear that--not!

Ballad

Asked by Ballad at 12:51 AM on May. 9, 2013 in Just for Fun

• My 3 year old asked me what color water was today. I told her clear. She told me she did not have that Crayon.

Kids are adorably honest and innocent.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 1:18 AM on May. 9, 2013

• my son *who is now almost 17
    seems to STILL think it's funny to tell me I'm older than dirt itself! Or to make comments when we watch something on tv about ancient things or dinosaurs or whatever -that I must remember those days- since I was there!

what makes me feel old though are things like certain movies or songs being like 20 yrs old...
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 9:05 AM on May. 9, 2013

• lol My son 5 yr old ask my mother why she isn't smooth like him and I(me?).

tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 12:58 AM on May. 9, 2013