The girls who went missing after 10 years i honestly think this is bogus do you?

this story is bogus ass hell...the man had barb-ques at his house he had family over...all three girls even have facebook pages including the girl suppose to be abductor...this sounds so fake...she could have said something anyday im pretty sure they would be screaming but why wait 10 years to scream??? you was well fed and had clothes that you fit today....something seem so odd...i honestly think they ranned off with this guy and made up this

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:55 AM on May. 9, 2013 in Politics & Current Events

• why wait 10 years lol u had social media u had a cell phone included lol i think this was planned lol they wasnt down in no basement for 10 years somebody would have seen them by now wayyy before 10 years lol
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:01 AM on May. 9, 2013

• It does seem a bit odd, managing to keep grown women trapped in a house for ten years. My boyfriend said a reasoning, thinking adult could find her way out of a house, it wasn't a prison camp or anything. I wondered if they may have been brainwashed or some such thing, like a cult.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 1:05 AM on May. 9, 2013

• i think they ranned away with the men and when they got fed up with it they finally went out the house...i also see on facebook where she writes on his page and bla bla this and that...i really be glad when they get this situation straightened out because charles ramsey is getting all the fame lol at least they can pay the man for interviews i cant count how many interviews he had
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:10 AM on May. 9, 2013

• Can you post the links to the new sources saying that girls had facebook accounts etc.

I can't find any report of it, I found the reports his facebook account.

Have you ever been in the situation of being held against your will in a home and threatened to be killed if you yelled screamed?? I have, you would shut up to. The motive now?? The fact that Berry has a 6 yr old girl with one of the captures and she knows exactly what is going to happen to the little girl very soon if it already hadn't started...I would bet my life on the fact that those men would have raped and beaten that little girl as well. Wouldn't you risk life and limb to save your child?

tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 1:23 AM on May. 9, 2013

• links? i tend to be skeptical of random anons with bad grammar.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 1:30 AM on May. 9, 2013

• Seriously OP! Where the hell are you getting all of your information?
    Links would help.
    PMSMom10

Answer by PMSMom10 at 1:31 AM on May. 9, 2013

• "Neighbors said they called cops two years ago when they saw a naked woman crawling around Castro’s back yard — but officers dismissed it as a prank.

Another call was reportedly made when neighbors saw three girls crawling on all fours with nothing but dog leashes around their necks, according to USA Today. They said police never responded to their call.

A resident said he called police a third time, in 2011, when his sister heard pounding on their window and looked up to see a woman outside with a baby. When the cops came, they found nothing and left, the neighbor said."

Combined, they were impregnated up to a total of five times — and mercilessly beaten,.
    One of the women suffered up to three miscarriages
    The only surviving child of the pregnancies, a terrified 6-year-old girl, was saved from the house along with her mother, Berry.
    Authorities plan to dig up the yard to search of babies' bodies.
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 1:32 AM on May. 9, 2013

• Their first victim, Knight, may have suffered hearing loss from the years of beatings to her head. She appeared to have facial bone damage, sources told the local Fox 8 TV station.

I've had my hearing damage by being beaten in the head, my ex held me against my will while he beat the crap out of me for hours and the raped me all the while telling me how he "should just kill me know". And I still only have an inkling of what those women went through.

Can you imagine delivering a baby alone in that home?? Not including all the miscarriages those women went through.
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 1:34 AM on May. 9, 2013

• Have you seen the current photo of Amanda Berry ...she looks awful now.She looks like someone that has been beaten and starved.The oldest woman is still hospitalized with hearing loss and serious poorly healed facial fractures and injuries from being beaten. I also can't find anything that shows they had all these connections to the out side world you describe.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:37 AM on May. 9, 2013

• wait a minute??my news station did not broadcast all this of what you guys saying...they keep interviewing that damn man like he suppose to change what he say but ya just look up their names on facebook
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:41 AM on May. 9, 2013