Little dino bone!

Okay, this isn't so much a question, but I had to laugh. My daughter heard my aunt call her a "little dynamo" this morning, which she is. So after dinner, she was pretending to be a superhero, and she yelled, "I'm Little Dino Bone! I'll save you!"

Have your kids gotten their words mixed up and made you laugh lately?

Ballad

Asked by Ballad at 1:11 AM on May. 9, 2013 in Just for Fun

• NOt lately but when they were little yes.......I remember one day my husband had been working out and my son came and said hold me daddy and my husband said do you hear my heart beatin and my son said yep.....So later on he was outside playing with his sister and we were on the porch watching them and my son came up and said im donna west my hearts beepin lol!! He used to call marsmellows smushmellows and doughnuts was no nuts lol. My daughter use to watch bob the builder and instead of can we fix it she would say can we flick it lol and she called breakfast breaklest I have many stories and memories and I cherish each and everyone my kids are 16 and 12 and skyscrapers were skryscapers lol to my dh.
    Fairymom32

Answer by Fairymom32 at 1:30 AM on May. 9, 2013