When was yr first kiss?

I was 13 and I was at a friends birthday party and we all got a basketball game started {I was a bit of a tomboy}. So anyway every one else got tired and went on to do something else and this boy[ whos name I shall never forget but will not disclose....] and I were still playing and we both jumped up to catch the rebound and came back down on top of each other....Well that was awkward cause at this point I didnt even really care about boys. Later on that night we were out by the bonfire and he just happened to be sitting next to me. I got cold he gave me his jacket to cover up my legs and put his arm around me. I looked at him and he looked at me and it just sort of happened lol full tongue and everything. so what is yr first kiss story?

Fairymom32

Asked by Fairymom32 at 2:35 AM on May. 9, 2013 in Just for Fun

• In kindergarten and yes, on the lips! He was my first boyfriend and we did everything together when we could, including getting in trouble for talking too much. We even planned on getting married when we were 9 because "then we'd be old enough". We stopped seeing each other when we were 8 because his family moved. We reconnected on FB and "officially" broke up last year since neither of us actually said we were over when they moved, LOL!
    Shuj

Answer by Shuj at 4:40 AM on May. 9, 2013

• One of the teachers always hosted a party at his house to end the basketball season for sixth graders. I had a crush on this boy and, mostly pressured into it by some girls we both knew, he kissed me on the cheek. I felt like I better kiss him back, so I did, and that was that.I think I was eleven.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 2:47 AM on May. 9, 2013

• about 12 I guess. his name is josh. he was my 1st "real" boyfriend with love letters, gifts, gross slobbery kissing...all that lol we just found each other on fb. oh lordy he looked better as a kid haha!
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 7:15 AM on May. 9, 2013

• when he was my bf lol obviously the on on the right

josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 7:19 AM on May. 9, 2013

• him now lol

josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 7:21 AM on May. 9, 2013

• funlovinlady

Answer by funlovinlady at 7:53 AM on May. 9, 2013

• first one- was a dare...
    I think I was 11 or 12

first REAL one- 18?
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 8:16 AM on May. 9, 2013

• 13
    Lobelia

Answer by Lobelia at 8:38 AM on May. 9, 2013

• 18. Was in college and it was with my now DH. It was his birthday and we were hanging out. And he just kissed me. Just a real brief kiss on the lips.
    saphire_eyes802

Answer by saphire_eyes802 at 8:42 AM on May. 9, 2013

• when I was 13
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 9:22 AM on May. 9, 2013