I love it when....

Me and hubby are doing stuff in the house or yard together....Is one way that makes me feel connected to him. He loves it when we cook together. Do you and yr significant other like to do things like this?

Fairymom32

Asked by Fairymom32 at 2:37 AM on May. 9, 2013 in Relationships

• we do yard work together too but it's because I like to be outside and he needs the motivation lol things we did before kids, alone, were more fun. like going to the gardens, the gym, movies, ballets, art museums, etc. now we're boring old farts.
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 11:02 AM on May. 9, 2013

• Yikes! Pre-children, I loved it when hubby, dog and I would drive through the Sonoma/Napa valley areas (California) and on the drive home take the coastal route so we could hit a dog friendly beach. We found one that was usually secluded so it was like it was just the ocean, beach and us (dog included). Now that we have children, we don't spend a lot of time together since we're both addicted to the internet, sleeping or working. If gas wasn't so expensive, we'd be doing more driving "just cause we can".
    Shuj

Answer by Shuj at 4:50 AM on May. 9, 2013