Wrong lyrics!

What song lyrics do you get wrong?

I thought Dirty Deeds,Done Dirt Cheap was Dirty deeds and the thunder jeep
Bad Moon Rising- I thought it was,there's a bathroom on the right

Asked by butterflyblue19 at 8:37 AM on May. 9, 2013 in Just for Fun

• The chorus of "Lucille"by Kenny Rogers goes: "You picked a fine time to leave me, Lucille, with four hungry children and a crop in the field ..."

I had a friend who truly thought the words were, "You picked a fine time to leave me, Lucille, with four hundred children and they crapped in the field ..."
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 5:10 PM on May. 9, 2013

• Thanks to Weird Al, I now sing Another One Rides the Bus instead of Another One Bites the Dust.

http://www.kissthisguy.com/

^^Whole website devoted to misheard lyrics^^

Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 10:59 AM on May. 9, 2013

• So, we have been using this song at Zumba   lately:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6lVhGeyXuw  (Cinema is the name of it)

anyhow, for some reason I kept hearing cinnabon!   HAhahahaah...I KNEW it was srong- but I could NOT for the life of me figure it out. Then last Saturday morning, it hit me and I was like WOW ...maybe I was hungry during all the hip hop zumba classes or something! 

charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 9:01 AM on May. 9, 2013

• *srong= wrong

ugh-I need more coffee
    charlotsomtimes

• Vegemite sandwich always sounded like 'bite of my sandwich' in that song Land Down Under (I think it was Men At Work).
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 9:24 AM on May. 9, 2013

• Sade's Smooth Operator kind of sounded like 'Food Operator'. I knew the real lyrics, but it was more fun to sing it with food instead of smooth.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 9:25 AM on May. 9, 2013

• There's this one Pearl Jam song called "Glorified G" that had me going for the longest time. I thought he was saying, "Glorified version of a pelican..." but I found out recently that it is pellet gun, NOT pelican. Which is disappointing, because really, how many songs have a pelican in them??? lol
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 10:16 AM on May. 9, 2013

• I have had quite a few. I used to think Jimmy Buffet's 'I don't know where I'm gonna go when the volcano blows' was 'with my dog Figoro'.

When Flashdance came out, my mom kept singing 'take your pants down' instead of 'take your passion'.
    anng.atlanta

Answer by anng.atlanta at 11:00 AM on May. 9, 2013

• Any song written in the late 60s or early 70s... they have freaking weird lyrics so who cares if you get them wrong!! Seriously, Lucy In the Sky with Diamonds???? LOL
    Nimue930

Answer by Nimue930 at 12:55 PM on May. 9, 2013

• lol
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 12:18 PM on May. 9, 2013