Anyone used Kaplan online

I am looking into becoming a nutritionist. Right now I am unable to drive, health reasons. Just wondering if any of you have used them? What did you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:08 AM on May. 9, 2013 in

• You're better off finding a local college/university that has the courses that you need online rather than using a for profit online only school.

Answer by missanc at 11:12 AM on May. 9, 2013

• I agree with Missanc. When I was young I made the mistake of doing Kaplan, before I could finish my degree(on schedule and everything) they discontinued it and they screwed me over financially big time.

Luckily my local uni transferred my courses(the courses and teachers themselves where not bad but the kaplan uni as whole is a scam) and I was able to go on to get my degree.

Do what Missanc said, a large amount of public and private colleges/uni now have online options.
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 12:30 PM on May. 9, 2013

Next question in
Need a math review?

Next question overall (Health)
Unusual cramping before AF?