Crazy ex

My ex and I went on a break last year. We have a 2 year old son together and I was going to school and he was starting a new job. The stress of the everything got the better of us and we decided to just take a break for a while. He started dating someone and I started dating someone. 4 months ago he text me wanting to talk. We met up at a grocery store parking lot and he told me that he didn't know why we weren't together. He said he misses his family and wants us to work this out. I told him we have to start slow, as if we were dating each other again. We both decided to break up with our new bf and gf .

We have been back together for 3 months and things are going great. We take couples counseling once a month and it really helps us get through the tough day to day stresses that made us break up in the first place. Anyway, my ex took the breakup very well and he said that he understood that I still loved him and he knew he was still on my mind. A very civil breakup.

My bf's ex on the other hand, she is nuts. She threatened him saying that he was a cheater for even talking to me. She didn't want to accept that it was over. She wrote things all over my facebook under a fake name about a month ago. She has told anyone that will listen to her that I stole him from her and that I'm a homewrecker. I'm just fed up with her lies.

For the record, I never did anything innapropriate with my ex when they were together. I never made any moves towards him at all. We were very civil and the only reason we really communicated was for our son ( exchanging pictures of him, comfirming drop off and pick up times, visits and the occasional inquiring of how he is). My bf says that we should go to the police and set up something like a restraining order. I'm wondering if just sitting her down one on one would set her straight though. Any suggestions ladies? Thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:09 PM on May. 9, 2013 in Relationships

• How can you be a homewrecker unless they were married and you were the mistress? What a nut. Tell her if she further contacts you, you will contact the police and press harassment charges against her.
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 12:12 PM on May. 9, 2013

• You both brought it on yourselves and now you get to deal with it. I have never heard of "taking a break" as a free license to start dating OTHER people. A break is what you do to get your own life in order without the added stress of dating. You made the bed you're in. Have fun
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 12:13 PM on May. 9, 2013

• too many crazies in the world. I am thankful I live a quiet life.
    Hope this gets resolved soon.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 12:15 PM on May. 9, 2013

• Harassment charges can be filed if it is a continual thing. MAybe he should sit down and tell her that its over, you were a family before and say sorry it didn't work out, but she needs to move on. If she continues then I would press charges... hopefully he is not in anyway leading her on...
    amazinggrace83

Answer by amazinggrace83 at 12:41 PM on May. 9, 2013

• She's crazy, and immature.
    Just threaten her with the police. Sitting one on one won't do anything, besides probably make her even more jealous then what she actually is now.
    StepMom2011

Answer by StepMom2011 at 5:49 PM on May. 9, 2013

• Don't accept FB requests from people you don't know. Block her on FB. And changed the setting to only receive messages from friends you already have. Document everything she's posted. You never know how crazy she will get and you may need evidence 1 day. Print out the messages, save the texts and don't pick up for any # you don't know to force her to leave voicemails that you can save. Your bf really has the responsibility of getting her to back off.
    hellokittykat

Answer by hellokittykat at 8:27 PM on May. 10, 2013