im 37 weeks and have lost my mucus plug along with a thinning cirvce, i work staning on my feet for 4-8 hours a shift and stay very active . how much longer do i have in the pregnancy?

Im 21 and this is my first child

4097kate

Asked by 4097kate at 1:41 PM on May. 9, 2013 in Pregnancy

• go to the doctor
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 1:43 PM on May. 9, 2013

• With my first I lost my plug at 37 and had him at 39 and 5 days. You could be pregnant for 5 more minutes or 5 more weeks. Contractions mean labor, getting closer and longer, plug means nothing, it can regenerate.
    amazinggrace83

Answer by amazinggrace83 at 1:43 PM on May. 9, 2013

• No one can tell you that!! The baby comes when it's ready. With my second son I had to go out of town at 38 weeks. I went to my doctor for a quick check because I did not want to go into labor away from home. She assured me I had at least two weeks. I had him 11 hours later.
    Nimue930

Answer by Nimue930 at 1:45 PM on May. 9, 2013

• Before July.
    anng.atlanta

Answer by anng.atlanta at 1:54 PM on May. 9, 2013

• Your baby will come when he/she wants to and not a minute before.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 2:27 PM on May. 9, 2013

• Call your OB they may want to see you it can be anytime within the next 3 weeks. G/L
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 2:45 PM on May. 9, 2013

• If staying on your feet at work is too hard on you, then you may want to consider cutting back. But I would encourage you to keep going as long as you can for two reasons. First, if you stay active, your labor and delivery may be easier. Second, you'll want your time off after the baby comes, so don't use it up before unless you really have to. Best wishes for you and your new baby.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 3:13 PM on May. 9, 2013

• Within the next few weeks. Keep a bag packed for the hospital. Good luck.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 3:15 PM on May. 9, 2013

• For everyone that said within the next three weeks , is that from the own experience or how do you know ?
    4097kate

Comment by 4097kate (original poster) at 5:26 PM on May. 9, 2013

• go to the Doctor asap
    smiley745

Answer by smiley745 at 5:47 PM on May. 26, 2013