She deserved it adult content

ok i did something i thought was wrong but i dont care. my ex cheated on me with a young girl at his job so we divorced after she told him she was pregnant. i loved him but not that much. so anyways ive hated her for a few yrs now. she makes me out to be a horrible woman who stalked her. well that was all bs and now he knows it. my ex dh called me and asked me how to find out all the numbers she calls on her cell thats in his name. so i told him and come to find out shes been talking for many many hrs while he was at work. so today i told him while he was on his lunch break come and see me so i could make him feel better... and so of course he met me and we had sex in his work van. too bad it wasnt sooner than today. oh and btw i took pictures just to prove it if she ever trys me again. so my question is should i just mail her the pictures or just wait until she does something to me again?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:08 PM on May. 9, 2013 in Relationships

• Time for everyone to grow up.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 4:16 PM on May. 9, 2013

• Yikes. How old are you?
    PandaGwen

Answer by PandaGwen at 4:20 PM on May. 9, 2013

• Well ok then....
    anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 4:24 PM on May. 9, 2013

• WTF is wrong with you.... grow up!! 

Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 4:26 PM on May. 9, 2013

• im 59 and my exdh is 62 and the new lil wife is 3
    27

Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:36 PM on May. 9, 2013

• Disgusting. You all deserve each other. You had the high ground until you screwed your ex. You do realize that he is the only one getting anything out of this? You may think you are the winner, but you aren't.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 4:37 PM on May. 9, 2013

• ^^^LOL! Ewwww
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 4:42 PM on May. 9, 2013

• OK have we all forgot what a whore is? Stop calling this woman a whore.. A whore gets paid to have sex. Where you have sex doesnt make you a whore.

I think you all are mixing it up with slut. Then again based on what she said shes not a slut either. A slut goes around sleeping with all kinds of men. We do not know if she is with anyone else or where her pussy been.

All of you want to call her immature but youre calling names. Thats real grown up.

Op: This isnt something you need to post on the internet. Dont send her pictures. Everyone that cheats gets caught one way or another. Just leave it alone.
    Anonymous

• I still enjoy a good laugh. Seriously did she really think anyone on cafemom would be like BRAVO, GOOD JOB, YOU SHOWED HER.. No, no they wouldn't. Just like no one would cheer on the gf for sleeping with a married man.
    funlovinlady

Answer by funlovinlady at 4:52 PM on May. 9, 2013

• Better yet, post the pics here so we can see what you look like- all rode hard and put away wet. TROLL
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 4:59 PM on May. 9, 2013