Site were i can get great coupons and free stuff???

me and my husband are looking to save money, his job is having a pay cut and he barley makes anything now with having to pay child support and our insurance, we rely on my job for all the bills, food, EVERYTHING!!
does anyone know of some REAL sites that i can get good coupons and free stuff from? sites that you have actually been on your self not spam???

mandiirae

Asked by mandiirae at 11:36 PM on May. 9, 2013 in Money & Work

• shop4freebies.com Regularmom.com. Coupons.com(have to download the printer app/program though).

Those are the ones I use.
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 11:43 PM on May. 9, 2013

• My favorite is www.budgetsavvydiva.com .   The stuff I get for free, like magazines, aren't exactly helpful to the home budget but the samples and coupons she links to are pretty great.  I have also gotten a few free grocery coupons by going onto her site.  She's on Facebook as well.

Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 11:44 PM on May. 9, 2013

• ginger your link sends me to a caboodle on target lol
    chrstny88

Answer by chrstny88 at 11:47 PM on May. 9, 2013

• I use memolink.com and mypoints.com because you can get points for printing out grocery coupons and shopping online.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 11:51 PM on May. 9, 2013

• @ginger0104 i think you added the wrong link lol
    mandiirae

Comment by mandiirae (original poster) at 11:52 PM on May. 9, 2013

• eversave.com is a good one
    MooNFaeRie30

Answer by MooNFaeRie30 at 6:54 AM on May. 10, 2013

• Try shopping at the dollar tree for household items and making more meals from scratch. Grow your vegetables.
    Or replace paper napkins with cloth ones, use rags for cleaning instead of paper towels.
    Make your own laundy detergent and clean with water and white vinegar and baking soda.
    Shop at resell shops and try your local freecycle or Craigslist for free items.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 11:28 AM on May. 10, 2013