I know its way too early to be asking 'am I pregnant' advice pretty pls!

Dh and I decided a lil while ago to try for another baby, we didn't want to put pressure on ourselves by checking when the best time of the month to conceive is, or by having sex all the time! We just decided to have unprotected sex for a while and if it happens great, but no big deal if not. We had unprotected sex last night, I was just curious when's the best time to take a test? I'm about two weeks from my period being due, so do I just wait until then?

kylie_bob

Asked by kylie_bob at 2:52 AM on May. 10, 2013 in Trying to Conceive

• If you're going to drive yourself crazy, it might be best to get an ovulation kit and test so you know when your most fertile days are and then make sure to have sex at the right time. You don't have to, but I know from experience there's nothing worse than trying month after month and then starting to bleed again and again and feeling disappointed. Good luck, baby dust to you.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 2:52 PM on May. 10, 2013

• Well it sounds to me you're already pressuring yourself, so that doesn't seem to be working. You need to wait til you miss AF. You know damn well you can't test any time soon when you just had unprotected sex last night. Stop driving yourself crazy.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 2:56 AM on May. 10, 2013

• When you miss a period. Not before then.

Answer by gdiamante at 3:00 AM on May. 10, 2013

• Get a pregnancy test. Read the instructions. They usually say to pee on the stick at least 1 week after you period has been missed
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 3:11 AM on May. 10, 2013

• Yea it's better to wait till after u miss ur period
    Andr4de09

Answer by Andr4de09 at 3:15 AM on May. 10, 2013

• okay, so there is no way to tell right now... and there wont be for a while. So give yourself a break and try to think about something else (like maybe how you are gonna make these next two weeks of "trying" totally worth it :-) Mostly I responded because I want to say CONGRATS, how awesome is that?!?!?! I love the babies :-D I wish you luck dear, enjoy!!!!
    ashleyaction

Answer by ashleyaction at 8:30 AM on May. 10, 2013

• Wait until you miss a period. Good luck!

Answer by Bmat at 9:42 AM on May. 10, 2013

• I hope you are so blessed!
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 1:53 PM on May. 10, 2013

• Yeah I know it sounds like I'm contradicting myself! I'm trying not to put pressure but I'm still excited/anxious at the same time. Thanks everyone.
    kylie_bob

Comment by kylie_bob (original poster) at 3:18 AM on May. 10, 2013

• Oh :) thank you! That was so nice! Yup I'm definitely going to drive myself absolutely crazy over the next few weeks/months!
    kylie_bob

Comment by kylie_bob (original poster) at 9:33 AM on May. 10, 2013