time to pray :D

Okay so a few days ago I was told I would hopefully be delivering within the week. Well, to speed things up-- this morning Hubby & I went walking about a mile then walked up & down 2 flights of stairs 15 times, then had sex 2 times in one hour. When we got done the 2nd time.. what I think (&hoping) was my mucus plug COMPLETELY came out, with some blood (which im hoping was my "show")
So I called the doctor and they scheduled me an emergency appt. Last time they checked I was over 1cm dilated.. I'm hoping that I'll be in labor today.
What do you think?
PRAY FOR ME!!! I'm soooo ready for my little boy to pop out haha.

shessohippie

Asked by shessohippie at 1:11 PM on Feb. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

• well good luck!!! N WOW you sure did A LOT to get it started!!! lol Im sure with EVERYTHING you did your'll be haveing him today or at least tomorrow!!! I have a son too!! Hes 51/2 months. Hes a hand full but deffenatley a mamas boy!! lol GOOD LUCK!!!
    kylie_2008

Answer by kylie_2008 at 1:15 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• it could be.That would suck to have done all that work for nothing right? lol
    Anonymous

• I got my praying shoes on! I bet you are so ready!
    kitten_shuga

Answer by kitten_shuga at 1:15 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• GOOD LUCK HONEY !!!
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 1:17 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• WAIT!!!! I have a question-- would it be safe for me & hubby to do it one more time before we go to the doctors?... JUST to make sure i'll be in labor today? :D
    shessohippie

Answer by shessohippie at 1:19 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• wouldnt hurt but it wont promise labor go ahead have some fun
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 1:22 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• good luck cross your fingers!!!!!!
    Mother_18

Answer by Mother_18 at 1:26 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• How far along are you mama? Your at full term (40 wks) right? If so, then I see nothing wrong with walking and having sex to get things going, those are about the ONLY things I would do or recommend anyone else do to help labor along....im a firm believer that baby will come when he/she is good and ready and no matter what we do to force them to come early (even medical induction) they wont come unless it is time for them to!

Good luck, if you are indeed in labor, I hope it goes quickly and is a happy day for you!
    jlizgar

Answer by jlizgar at 2:06 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• Good luck! Thinking thoughts of labor your way! Praying for you and your little one :)
    hannahjoy17

Answer by hannahjoy17 at 2:36 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• You just gave me the strength to walk downtown to meet my fiance at work!
    There and back is only like 20 minutes but still!
    Good luck!
    BambiF

Answer by BambiF at 3:17 PM on Feb. 17, 2009