My daughter's father is in the amy. He is making child support pyts., but how do I find out if his rank has changed

need to know if his rank has changed or not

KellyD23

Asked by KellyD23 at 11:49 AM on May. 10, 2013 in Toddlers (1-2)

• When his rank changes child support will be notified. Why do you need to know, gonna try and milk him for more money?
    funlovinlady

Answer by funlovinlady at 12:02 PM on May. 10, 2013

• Is it in your agreement that his support will be modified as he advances in rank? Good grief, it's usually not that much depending on what rank he is advancing to and how long he's been in. At least he's paying. Sounds like you are going to keep milking this guy for more money.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 12:55 PM on May. 10, 2013

• He is willingly paying you? Shame on you for trying to get more. He is bringing it and that is more then some moms get at all...
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 11:13 AM on May. 11, 2013

• If he is making more money, then he should pay more in child support. Makes sense. I don't now the answer to your question but I do know you can have an eval done every 3 years where they request his info and adjust the amount of support.

Answer by missanc at 12:37 PM on May. 11, 2013