i saw this blog on someone's page...does this make any sense to you?

dumb people
Current mood: pissed off

I don't seem to understand why people think they can do what they want and not get caught . I also don't get why it is always someone who you trust who always has to backstab you. Why is it that you can never rely on someone or even trust a person to be honest to you? I guess I just plain don't like dumb people!!! Some people just will never grow up or learn from their mistakes . . . and that is the way of the world.

I still think that those dumb people should be punished or at least repremended in some manner for their lack of respect to those around them. I tell ya one thing though they evidently have some sort of brains if they are able to even get away with some of it. Well guess that is what the police are for if needed . . . they all need to pay!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:12 PM on Feb. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I wouldn't say the boyfriend is dumb, but he's a no good jerk, and the cops don't get called over cheating lying boyfriends, no matter how much they break someone's heart.
    summerdayz

Answer by summerdayz at 1:26 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• Yea sounds like the person was screwed over by someone they know

Answer by gemgem at 1:14 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• op here

ok but would you call the cops if someone hurt your feelings seriously?
    Anonymous

• No, so the leads me to believe that it is something more serious. I wouldn't look too much into it, people say crazy things when they are upset.
    kboney29

Answer by kboney29 at 1:17 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• Not if they hurt my feelings but the blog is vague so you dont know if its possibly they got scammed out of money, borrowed something and didnt return it (stole), or assaulted them in some way. There can be 1000000000 reasons.

Answer by gemgem at 1:17 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• op again

its about her boyfriend cheating on her
    Anonymous

• sounds like she is venting...whats the big deal?
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 1:24 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• IDK?
    Anonymous

• really no big deal here why is it a problem to you ? i mean do you really go and read peoples blogs then complain about them ? that is just childish .. everyone is allowed to vent some people want to write about it get over it
    Anonymous