Which is the best hotel you stayed in and economical?

Also were you satisfied.

Thx!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:52 AM on May. 11, 2013 in Just for Fun

• I've found Crown Plaza and Hampton Inn both to be satisfactory and fairly economical.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 1:56 AM on May. 11, 2013

• Hampton Inn is great, so is Sleep Inn and Comfort Inn. Great prices
    Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 2:02 AM on May. 11, 2013

• I also like Hampton inn. Rooms are not dirt cheap, but the free breakfast is worth it!
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 3:42 AM on May. 11, 2013

• Well none of the best hotels I have stayed in have been economical honestly lol.......however best value for money when traveling I would say is Embassy Suites, the rooms are clean and very spacious and the room rate includes a 2 hr managers reception in the late afternoon, beer, wine, soft drinks etc and substanical finger food, and probably the best hot breakfast ive ever had at a mid service hotel chain.
    Princess_s21

Answer by Princess_s21 at 5:46 AM on May. 11, 2013

• We always enjoys our stays with La Quinta
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 7:07 AM on May. 11, 2013

• Hampton Inn or Hilton Garden Inn. Homewood Suites includes dinner with your stay.
    DJDNY

Answer by DJDNY at 7:28 AM on May. 11, 2013

• Residence Inn seems to suit are needs.
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 8:45 AM on May. 11, 2013

• Motel 6 is good if you are just staying for the night. Basic rooms and cheap.

Answer by louise2 at 11:00 AM on May. 11, 2013

• I love looking at tripadvisor.com and seeing what local places are good. For example, there's a place in South lake Tahoe that's really inexpensive, but gets 4.5/5 stars on Trip Advisor in 200+ reviews! Those are the kinds of places we like to stay at.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 11:13 AM on May. 11, 2013

• Also, Homewood Suites can be good- they are inexpensive, you get a kitchen (and I love to cook to save money when we travel, AND they give you dinner during the week AND breakfast 7 days a week! Lots of money saved there!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 11:14 AM on May. 11, 2013