Now he see how I feel!

My dh would always ignore me and spend hours on his playstation. I am talking 10 hours plus on some days while ignoring me and the kids. Well I bought a nook and after I get the kids settled, I get on my nook. Now he is always complaining about how I am always on my nook. I even expressed my feelings to him about how I felt when he is playing those games for hours, he basically blew me off and said its not true that he spends hours on video games. The tables have turned and he doesn't like it one bit....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:48 AM on May. 11, 2013 in Relationships

• Maybe you guys can plan some "electronics free days" as a family & as a couple.
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 7:26 AM on May. 11, 2013

• And how does you being immature help your situation at all. Sounds like your marriage is going great. How do your kids handle the fact that they are more mature then their parents? You two need to sit down and talk about this.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 11:05 AM on May. 11, 2013

• It is best to work out something else besides adding more problems to an already problematic situation.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 9:56 AM on May. 11, 2013

• Schedule "electronics free" time.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 12:01 PM on May. 11, 2013

• Now that you both realize how hard it is to have a spouse who is always plugged into something, maybe it will be easier to figure out some times when no one is stuck to the electronics.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 2:27 PM on May. 11, 2013

• Sooo one of you is on the nook all the time, and the other is playing video games all the time. Who's watching the kids?
    anestheticsex

Answer by anestheticsex at 2:37 PM on May. 11, 2013

• hubby and I do our own thing- he plays games and I'm on here, but we are in the same room and still chat with each other and such...
    I think it bugged me more when the kids were younger
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 9:05 AM on May. 11, 2013

• Tell him. If you get off the game, you will get off the nook.

Answer by louise2 at 10:56 AM on May. 11, 2013

• anestheticsex did you read the post? I said AFTER I get the kids settled. Meaning when they go to sleep and I have my free time. So who is taking care of your rugrats while you spend all your time on cafemom? Read before you comment....kmath I am not being immature about it, whenever I get on my nook he wants my attention even if it's 10 mins. that I am on here. It's not payback or anything like that. I am just saying now he see how I felt when he is always on the games. Don't act like you never had issues with your marriage or whatever you have..... Thanks to everyone with the positive advice. I will talk to him about electronic free nights.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:59 PM on May. 11, 2013

• Aw, sorry.. I usually just skim through something so ignorantly titled like this... Hah.

"Now he see how I feel"

Keep it classy.
    anestheticsex

Answer by anestheticsex at 12:12 AM on May. 12, 2013