My 6 years old adult teeth coming behind the baby teeth, is the new teeth will in the right position?

I was just helping my 6 year old brush his teeth and noticed his bottom front adult tooth is coming in behind the baby teeth. He hasn't lost any teeth yet. I was just helping my 6 year old brush his teeth and noticed his bottom front adult tooth is coming in behind the baby teeth. He hasn't lost any teeth yet. What should I do? I am so worry he will get wild. Will it grow at the same spot?

jichai

Asked by jichai at 8:38 AM on May. 11, 2013 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I would bring him to the dentist to see what your dentist thinks but I will say the same thing happened to my DS and his teeth are perfect.
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 8:43 AM on May. 11, 2013

• he should have seen a dentist by now... if not make an appointment... that's who needs to answer this question!!
    Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 8:50 AM on May. 11, 2013

• My kids had that. Once the baby teeth came in, the adult teeth moved right into place. I wouldn't worry. Just show the dentist the next time you go.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 10:01 AM on May. 11, 2013

• Your child should see the dentist. If the teeth are not spaced correctly after they come in he may need to get braces. No big deal.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 10:33 AM on May. 11, 2013

• A couple of DS's teeth have done that. We ended up having to pull his baby teeth out but after that his adult teeth grew in just fine.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 10:56 AM on May. 11, 2013

• Most of the time, they will come in fine, but as others have said, it would be a good idea to check with his dentist and let him/her take a look to make sure everything is all right in there.
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 11:17 AM on May. 11, 2013

• He will be fine.... Try not to worry about it. That happened to my daughter and though it looks painful her baby tooth came out and adult tooth moved back to it's normal position.
    Femommy

Answer by Femommy at 9:55 AM on May. 21, 2013