What size shirt should I order for my co-worker?

My co-worker and I normally get each other gifts at the end of the school year. I found a shirt that fits his personality perfectly. The problem is I am not sure which size I should order for him. He looks like he would be a medium or large, however, last fall I had some extra shirts left over from an event and I asked him what size he wanted. He told me the largest size I had. I told him that the largest was a size 2XL and he took it. He said he likes his shirts baggy. He wore a shirt for field day yesterday and it looked like it was an XL. My gut tells me to go with an XL but I wanted to get some feedback before I order.

JeremysMom

Asked by JeremysMom at 9:24 AM on May. 11, 2013 in Beauty & Style

• "I said he likes his shirts baggy."

Did you say that to him, or was that supposed to say that HE said it? If HE said it, then I'd go with the 2XL that he willingly took from you and said he likes them baggy. Otherwise, I'd probably go with a XL to be safe.
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 9:35 AM on May. 11, 2013

• Oops, that is suppose to say "He likes his shirts baggy".

JeremysMom

Comment by JeremysMom (original poster) at 9:36 AM on May. 11, 2013

• I would get an XL.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 9:59 AM on May. 11, 2013

• Get an XL, many shirts shrink a little, too. :)
    tessiedawg

Answer by tessiedawg at 10:18 AM on May. 11, 2013

• XL- he told you he likes them baggy
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 10:26 AM on May. 11, 2013

• Depending on the shirt. Get him a size you think is to big for him.

Answer by louise2 at 10:58 AM on May. 11, 2013

• XL, he can always wear it if it is too big, but too small and he can't wear it.

Answer by Bmat at 11:00 AM on May. 11, 2013

• Oh, btw, I didn't intend my response to come across as snarky, if it did. I was up all night last night, with absolutely no sleep, so I was trying to clarify and make sure I wasn't misunderstanding something due to that. I hope you didn't take it wrong.
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 11:16 AM on May. 11, 2013

• Order XL. That seems to be what he likes, which will improve the chances that he will wear the shirt you give him.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 1:09 PM on May. 11, 2013

• xl
    smiley745

Answer by smiley745 at 2:07 PM on May. 12, 2013