HELP! First night out with husband in a VERY long time, What to do???

We have two baby girls and my husband works 14 hour shifts, 6 days a week, so life gets busy! We never get to go out together and now that we have a chance we have NO idea what to do. We really want to take advantage of this time together!

IDEAS??!?

Thanks!

Mommy103110

Asked by Mommy103110 at 11:40 AM on May. 11, 2013 in Relationships

• What did you do on your first date? Do that.

Answer by gdiamante at 11:41 AM on May. 11, 2013

• Well I'm not sure where you live. If it were here, I'd tell you to go down to Memphis for the evening, listen to music, eat dinner and have some fun... but....

Just find something fun to do... dinner, etc....
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:41 AM on May. 11, 2013

• What do you guys enjoy doing together? What kinds of things did you do before you had kids?
    Depending on what you're into, I'd say dinner and something. Anything from heading to a bookstore to going to a climbing gym. Think outside the box! Even going for a nice drive somewhere scenic can be nice. I'm not a fan of things like going to a movie, because you can't talk. I like being able to converse.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 11:50 AM on May. 11, 2013

• SEX!
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 11:57 AM on May. 11, 2013

• LOL PGA!
    PMSMom10

Answer by PMSMom10 at 12:11 PM on May. 11, 2013

• Pick a nice quiet place for dinner so that you can talk without being interrupted or being rushed. Then if it's nice out, just taking a walk together would be nice. I would just consider these 2 things: quiet and peaceful!!
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 12:12 PM on May. 11, 2013

• LOL

I hadn't had a night out with my SO in almost 4 years

We went out to dinner and talked about the kids, then went shopping for clothes and bought the kids stuff

Then went home because we were worried about the kids and they had SLEPT the entire time they were being watched.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 12:37 PM on May. 11, 2013

• Depends on what you're into, I guess. If it were me, I'd want dinner and then maybe live music somewhere, or a play at a little theater. But just cuddling up at home, kid free, is nice, too.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 1:04 PM on May. 11, 2013

• So how did it go?
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 12:09 AM on May. 13, 2013

• We went to the Comedy club and it was a BLAST!!!
    Mommy103110

Comment by Mommy103110 (original poster) at 12:40 AM on May. 13, 2013