Funlovinglady-Can u tell me how you know that Child support is notified when a soldier's rank goes up. According to my son, the Army does not give out that information.

And thank you girls for your answers-Izsarejman, Funlovinglady, and Pinkdragon36. Now I must confess...I am actually the grandmother looking for answers on how my granddaughter's mother found out how my son's rank went up. Thank you again girls; and you are so right-my granddauhter's mother is pretty vindictive..... :(

KellyD23

Asked by KellyD23 at 12:34 PM on May. 11, 2013 in General Parenting

• If there was a pay raise then DCS is notified, if a rank up means a different pay scale maybe that was how?
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 12:36 PM on May. 11, 2013

• Because anytime there is a change in his pay, cs services is notified. New rank = new pay. Plus my husband was a Marine, watched many many a folk go through the same thing. It's just basic it's how all child support works military or not.
    funlovinlady

Answer by funlovinlady at 12:38 PM on May. 11, 2013

• If it were my case I would tell Child Support myself. I never leave it to chance or to others.

Answer by admckenzie at 4:43 PM on May. 11, 2013