What is some advice for getting twin girls???

I really want to have twin girls!!!! I've heard about a lot of things, like eating dairy/yams, have sex a few days before ovulation, not to conceive during January, to have an acidic reproductive tract, blah blah blah. I am really worried! I want to have twin girls so bad!!! I even picked out names and designed a room. I am 28, and I know you're supposed to have twins/girls when your older, but please HELP!!!!!

lilychrysanthia

Asked by lilychrysanthia at 3:09 PM on May. 11, 2013 in Trying to Conceive

• butterflyblue19

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 3:18 PM on May. 11, 2013

• Have sex in the closet on the 2nd floor of your home at 2:00 PM ONLY, but ONLY if there is a full moon on during the 2nd week of the month on a Tuesday.... leap year only though.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 3:27 PM on May. 11, 2013

• Adopt them. Otherwise it's a crap shoot. You get what you get and you don't throw a fit.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 3:28 PM on May. 11, 2013

• The only way you might get them is to have them separate the sperm and fertilize the egg in a petri dish. YOU CANNOT MAKE THIS HAPPEN NATURALLY. There is NOTHING you can do that can guarantee twins. It is a random chance that occurs in nature. Doesn't matter what you want. You get what you get and you don't throw a fit.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 3:31 PM on May. 11, 2013

• If you want a guaranteed outcome for your efforts, drop a couple of quarters in a soda machine and push the correct button. You'll probably get what you requested. In matters of conception, and most other important life events, there's a big element of chance--and hopefully gratitude--for whatever blessings you happen to end up with.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 4:19 PM on May. 11, 2013

• POINTS :)
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 4:58 PM on May. 11, 2013

• you can attempt to get a prescription for Clomid online though that can be sketch but it increases your chances of twins. Do you have any family history? Paternal twins are genetic. Identical are just a fluke.
    Anonymous

• Anal sex.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 6:19 PM on May. 11, 2013

• Good luck.
    RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 7:46 PM on May. 11, 2013

• Some interesting facts about identical twins:
    •The causes of monozygotic twinning are generally unknown and unidentified. No one really knows why an egg splits; technically it's a malfunction of the normal development process.
    • There's no hereditary trait that influences a predisposition to having identical twins. Identical twins do not run in families. Although there are families with a high incidence of identical twins, it is due to chance, coincidence or plain good luck.
    •Identical twins represent about a third of all twins. Dizygotic twins are twice as common as monozygotic.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 8:19 PM on May. 11, 2013