what would u do if ur young child walk in on u and ur DH/SO when doing the nasty??

navywifemomkoch

Asked by navywifemomkoch at 1:28 PM on Feb. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• We usually lock the door. The one time we forgot, of course my 3 yr old woke up and came in and said "Mommy what are you guys doing?" and I told her we were wrestling. Kids don't know what's going on and it won't be a big deal to them unless you make it a big deal.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 2:15 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• When my son was 2-we were gettin it on-completely oblivious-and then we heard his voice....He was sitting on the edge of our bed!!

To this day we don't know how long he was there. He just wanted some water. We put him to bed and laughed and laughed. It was soo funny.
    Anonymous

• i guess it would depend on how old my child was, My son walked in on my husband and I when he was about 3 we got away with saying we were just playing wrestling. we were under a blanket so he didnt notice we didnt have our clothes on. I suppose that wouldnt work with him now that he is 7 but he now knocks on the door.
    Anonymous

• We locked the door. It was only during the private time needed.
    Anonymous

• We always make sure we wait until the kids are asleep, then we lock the door until we are finished as an extra precaution.
    Anonymous

• SHE'S ONLY 2 -DOES'NT UNDERSTAND WHAT IS GOING ON BUT WHEN SHE GETS OLDER WE'LL DEF. BE LOCKING THE DOOR.
    Anonymous

• "The nasty"? What? Pooping in the toilet?
    Anonymous

• hahaha omg i would die.... we always make sure the baby is either asleep or just not around...
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 1:58 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• IMO, you shouldn't being doing the "nasty" while kids are home and awake just for that reason. I wouldn't know what to say.
    Anonymous

• We always just lock our kid out of the room but he's seen us when we were in the living room and stuff and we jus stop and tell him to go watch tv in mommys room.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 2:20 PM on Feb. 17, 2009