Lies and Truths About Pregnancy

The Lies And Truth About Prgnancy

chrstny88

Asked by chrstny88 at 10:22 PM on May. 11, 2013 in Just for Fun

• So true. had the pleasure of pushing three out and a C-section for the last one. Never had a BM on the table because my old fashioned OB made sure I got an enema first thing upon arrival to the hospital. First time around I lost so much blood I was speechless and almost dead shortly after birth so I can't say it was beautiful. When I came to I had blood splatter everywhere. It took eight hours before they would even let me see my baby. My babies were beautiful the process of getting them here not so much.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 8:59 AM on May. 12, 2013

• Giving birth is the most beautiful thing in the world.....ya until you shit on the table in-front of your whole family ...............lol
    pinkparcel

Answer by pinkparcel at 10:35 PM on May. 11, 2013

• Oh yeah, and I forgot. Then there's the altogether gorgeous C-section, where you're laid out on the table, awating the big moment, and the daddy of the one who is about to make her dramatic debut says, "Wow, your guts are all sitting there on your belly. Fascinating, really."
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 11:07 PM on May. 11, 2013

• T R U T H!!!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 10:30 PM on May. 11, 2013

• LOL!
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 11:04 PM on May. 11, 2013

• LOL
    DJDNY

Answer by DJDNY at 10:34 PM on May. 11, 2013

• Pink, i wouldnt know about that lol. I never pushed a baby out :) although laying on a table with my legs pushed up and spread in front of a whole room of people wasnt beautiful
    chrstny88

Comment by chrstny88 (original poster) at 10:37 PM on May. 11, 2013

• A baby is a beautiful thing. But just from what I know about the process of pushing one out head first from an exposed body in a less than flattering position, along with everything else that comes out at the same time, I'm not sure I would believe a person if she described birth itself as "beautiful."
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 11:02 PM on May. 11, 2013

• Some of it really was true for me! lmao!!
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 11:51 PM on May. 11, 2013

• so true
    smiley745

Answer by smiley745 at 2:19 PM on May. 12, 2013