Ghost people?

This is going to sound dumb but it's true. It happened twice today and it happens a few times a week. Today I looked outside and I thought I saw man walk up to my door. I open the door, no one was there. I was just about to go to sleep and in my doorway a shadow of a man walked by. It freaks me out. It happens a lot. I don't know what to do.

I don't watch scary movies. This isn't in my head. Its real and scares the hell out of me. I don't think it's a dead relative because I have only lost 1 grandma and its always a male figure.

Does this happen to anyone else? What can I do?

fumbles420

Asked by fumbles420 at 10:53 PM on May. 11, 2013 in Health

• Sure. i've seen full, solid apparitions a few times.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 10:55 PM on May. 11, 2013

• Oh there was one time I was driving in the middle of nowhere...when out of the blue a car exactly like my sisters and the driver looked exactly like my sister! I was worried, we are 3 hours apart so why would she be in my neck of the woods, you know? So I grabbed my cell phone and called her house and she was at home!! So what/who was driving beside me? the car vanished onto the next "exit"
    Iheartdylan

Answer by Iheartdylan at 12:06 AM on May. 12, 2013

• This is crazy but I could be real. I read somewhere that if you pay attention to it or give it any thought you feed it energy and then in turn you see or feel it more often. Also look up some pagan rituals to get rid of ghosts that could get rid of this ghost or whatever it is
    pinkparcel

Answer by pinkparcel at 12:08 AM on May. 12, 2013

• I grew up in a split level house. There was someone who would walk around the house. If I was in my room, I would hear someone walking in the living room, or coming up the stairs. ( broke up quite a few make out sessions ) If I was in the living room It would sound like someone was walking in the upstairs hall. Never saw anything.

musicmaker

Answer by musicmaker at 1:00 AM on May. 12, 2013

• I have a few around here. I've learned to ignore them or help move them on.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 9:01 AM on May. 12, 2013

• If no one knocks do not open the door.

Answer by louise2 at 12:03 PM on May. 12, 2013

• Have you tried saying "Go away!, You are not welcome here?" Then I would go to Church, get some Holy Water & walk to every room in your home & say an "Our Father prayer" & ask God to bless your home & sprinkle some water in each room as you do it. Lastly open the front door recite a prayer & throw some Holy Water out the front door. If you want a spirit to leave, you have to tell them & mean it. GL!
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 1:18 PM on May. 13, 2013