Not a question

I hate my life i thought i would just put that out there,ya know get it off my chest. The only positives in my life are my babies.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:42 PM on May. 11, 2013 in Relationships

• If you don't like the direction your life is going then simply change it. Start with small changes and eventually the small changes will turn into big changes. You are in control of your own happiness.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 11:48 PM on May. 11, 2013

• I'm pretty sure we all feel like this at some point in time or even during every day, But thats why they invented babysitters and wine and cigarettes and movies and books oh and i forgot pot. Distractions that's what ya need a boat load of distraction. Not all at once of course but every so often pick a distraction lol goodluck
    pinkparcel

Answer by pinkparcel at 11:49 PM on May. 11, 2013

• If nothing changes, nothing changes.
    Words to live by.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 11:55 PM on May. 11, 2013

• PMSMom10

Answer by PMSMom10 at 11:56 PM on May. 11, 2013

• Not an answer.

Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 11:58 PM on May. 11, 2013

• My children ARE my life....
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:02 AM on May. 12, 2013

• I think a lot of us know that feeling from time to time.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 12:05 AM on May. 12, 2013

• If this is an everyday thing for you, not just weariness or spring fever or some other passing blip on the radar, then you really need to sit down with yourself and figure out what you want different in your life and how to make it happen. Beware of leaning on your children as the only positives in your life. It's a big order for them to fill, even if you don't think they know how you feel.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 12:27 AM on May. 12, 2013

• Look up "Two Wolves". A Cherokee Parable. We find what we look for in life. I am sorry that you are hurting... Only you can make it better. Instead of letting that negative committee control your life, take charge and make the changes you need to make your life better.
    LeJane

Answer by LeJane at 10:31 PM on May. 12, 2013

• Maybe it's not that you "hate" your life, but perhaps not fully content with "where" you are now in life..But it's never too let to change in order to better yourself...since your positives are your babies...let that inspire you because you are their positive too. I hope things work out for you. Good Luck
    virgo550

Answer by virgo550 at 12:15 AM on May. 13, 2013