What plans do you have for Mother's Day?

Me...just stay home with my kids ds11 & dd9 while my dh works days.

What to do, what to do and I have no cash :/

Thx!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:10 AM on May. 12, 2013 in Just for Fun

• Nothing much. We're just going to clean off the front porch from the winter, make sure the sand in the sandbox is okay for the five-year-old, get our yard fountain running again for the season. Around here, we don't start thinking spring till after Mother's Day.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 1:17 AM on May. 12, 2013

• Take my mom out and spoil her and my DD is only 3months old I'll wake up to her beautiful smile
    Shaketa123

Answer by Shaketa123 at 1:27 AM on May. 12, 2013

• Meh :/
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 3:17 AM on May. 12, 2013

• Some places offer free offers for mom, w/ a minimal purchase. Our local zoo & hands-on science center does. Tons of restaurants are doing that too. In fact, my mom wants to go to the science center, so that's what we're doing. I also got her really pretty hanging potted flowers. After that, a quick visit to see my stepmom & then home to relax w/ my family for the rest of the day. :)

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 6:19 AM on May. 12, 2013

• I am having a BBQ by the pool on a very hot day in Miami!! all my children and their partners and babies are coming! I am a lucky mom today!!! I also got a new grill to cook in and a very sweet card from my son!!!

Answer by older at 8:16 AM on May. 12, 2013

• I'm staying home being mom. I did get some potted miniature roses, a teddy bear, chocolate, and "hand"made cards. The cards are my favorite. Now it's just going to be business as usual.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 8:49 AM on May. 12, 2013

• Nothing planned. Just a little shopping, cleaning, yard work and some time for sewing a project. Family is making me breakfast right now and I think we are going to eat out tonight instead of cooking. So, it's between Mexican food and Greek food. Or I might throw PeiWei in there for an option, but DS doesn't like Asian food.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 10:41 AM on May. 12, 2013

• I am planning to stay home most of the day. The girls will probably come over for a while once they get going. It's the weekend, so it's also their time to bum around. I might lay out in the sun for a while if it gets warmer later on. Just a quiet day for me.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:34 PM on May. 12, 2013

• laundry, dishes
    and I think I'm going to make scampi for dinner- so I have to go to the store for the stuff
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 12:51 PM on May. 12, 2013

• Oh- and call my mom
    charlotsomtimes