Implantation bleeding?

I have never had implantation bleeding so im not sure what is up. ok on 5 days before af was due and about 9-10 dpo I went pee and wiped a red streak so I thought I was starting early but nothing else came. Next day I went pee and had pink on toilet paper so ok again thought I was starting lol. Nothing till next bathroom trip in it was dripping so put on a pad. That was literally all it was just the spotting still no af. there was some cramping with that but af due in 3 days an there has been no more blood. surly I would have started if I was gonna yesterday when I had the spotting. is this implantation and when should I test? What would u think? by the way, happy mothers day :-)

VDietrich

Asked by VDietrich at 7:33 AM on May. 12, 2013 in Pregnancy

• Implantation bleeding is not as common as you'd think but is typically spotting, not bleeding, so that fits. Secondly, implantation occurs 6-10 days after ovulation so that fits too. Wait another 3 days and test. If the test is negative, give it another 3-4 days and test again.

Congratulations, looks like everything is lining up :)
    winterglow

Answer by winterglow at 10:07 AM on May. 12, 2013

• i was late, got test, went to test and had a bit of blood, i thought it was period starting- took test anyway (as i had it) and it was positive

test when late, as you usually would and 'ignore' the spotting

sounds like implantation to me
    crossing fingers
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 10:14 AM on May. 12, 2013

• would be cool to find out on Mother's day
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 10:15 AM on May. 12, 2013

• Yea im actually cd 28 now I think so a test may show
    VDietrich

Comment by VDietrich (original poster) at 11:07 AM on May. 12, 2013

• Baby dust to you.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 3:31 PM on May. 12, 2013