My husband jerks off more than he wants sex adult content

Normally I have no problem with him watching porn but lately I been double thinking it. And this is why he rarely wants sex he ONCE IN A GREAT WHILE will want to jerk off for me or wants a blow job don't not sex. He only gets the blow job if I am on my period and I am in the mood but can't do it (I am heavy). Well a couple weeks ago I walk in the bathroom on him (he must just finished) cause he was getting in the shower after using bathroom and not to be gross but he was dripping if you know what I mean. I acted like I didn't notice since I didn't know what to say. Then a few days later I walk in again to brush my teeth and he hurried a covered with his hand to act like he wasn't doing anything I again acted like I didn't see anything. Then today (must been just finishing today too) cause I walked in to tell him to hurry up cause our 2 year old needed to potty so he tells me to shut the door so he can get in the shower (he was going to the bathroom) it has never bothered him before with me in there so I figured that's what he was doing since he was covering it as well. Oh there was also another time a few days ago (I did mention that one) I found stuff on the toilet and floor. He has an ipod that he has and he watches porn on it. I feel like he doesnt like the way I look anymore.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:49 PM on May. 12, 2013 in Relationships

• My ex did that alot. I started to wonder as well,. He would view porn and jerk off everyday sometimes twice a day. He and I weren't connected physically anymore. It got to be so much so that we hardly had sex. I think that it can be a problem. I would get to the gym and surprise him for some hot sex in the shower! ( he may just be reminded how much better sex can be not solo) ;)
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 12:47 PM on May. 24, 2013

• Communication. Communication. Communication.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 4:53 PM on May. 12, 2013

• Your husband is selfish. Sounds like he doesn't care at all about giving YOU pleasure. You need to talk to him.

Answer by missanc at 6:31 PM on May. 12, 2013

•   Hey, Happy Mother's Day!!

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 4:52 PM on May. 12, 2013

• This does not have one thing to do with you nor with how you look. He has an addiction pure and simple, and he needs a serious reality check! If you know anything at all that will get his attention, use it! No married woman should have to put up with this kind of crap! I would not be trying to protect his dirty little secret. I would probably tell all his friends that he needs serious help! If he wasn't ashamed of himself, he wouldn't be trying to hide! And he should be trying to hide but don't let him.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 6:24 PM on May. 12, 2013

• Turn off the internet.
    If masturbation is interfering with sex there's a problem. Are you turning him down? Are you available for him when he wants sex?
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 10:51 PM on May. 12, 2013

• And stop walking in on him in the bathroom. lol
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 5:03 PM on May. 12, 2013

• Well if my DH was using HANA to much. Making our sex life non existent. I would be telling him. To cut back.  I want him too.

Answer by louise2 at 5:14 PM on May. 12, 2013

• If you feel like he doesn't like the way YOU look you're probably right. If you have let yourself go after having kids ...do something about it.
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 6:00 PM on May. 12, 2013

• Oh my. Mine too. f-ing porn on his cell phone. He hasn't slept in our bed in at least 18mos. I just blocked all adult shows last night since we get HBO. Let him sit and try to guess the password lol. He gets up the middle of the night just to watch it. It makes me sick. When I say something he just hides it better. Hugs to you and a good punch in the nuts for our guys.
    Anonymous