What are all you moms doing today?

I stayed at a casino last night, had SO watch the kids in the room so I could gamble with my mom. He gave me 25 dollars to play with and I played for 5 hours and left with 50.14 cents. Not bad! I had a blast. AND my kids were on site so I could hop back anytime they needed anything, baby mostly for the boob.

I am exhausted! Everyone has been sleeping since noon when we got home. I'm relaxing online.

staciandababy

Asked by staciandababy at 8:18 PM on May. 12, 2013 in Holidays

• I'm finally sitting down to relax. I'm exhausted!
    Glad you had a good Mothers Day!
    PMSMom10

Answer by PMSMom10 at 8:31 PM on May. 12, 2013

• I got to sleep in, had doughnuts and bacon for breakfast, had a nice nap. My dh and the kids cleaned while I napped. Played a video game, did some more cleaning, couple loads of laundry, ordering for dinner. Pretty good Mother's Day, if I do say so myself!
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 8:31 PM on May. 12, 2013

• Wow! Good for you. Sounds like fun :) I had a good day too. The kids either bought or made me things & I have enough candy to grow another butt! lol :p Plus I got to spend the day w/ my mom at the hands-on Science center & then went to visit my dad & stepmom. Being surrounded by those I love made it a perfect day :)

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 8:33 PM on May. 12, 2013

• Just fixing tuna salad sandwiches for dinner; it's too hot to fire up the stove. Dad and the kiddo are at the hot tub, so I get a few minutes to myself. We were going to clean off the porch from the winter today, but we all fell asleep in front of the TV waching Dora the Explorer, so that didn't happen. Good day, all in all.

Congrats on your winnings, Mom! What a nice gift you got, a night out an an on-site babysitter.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 8:52 PM on May. 12, 2013

• Went to church, then to a wonderful brunch, an outside craft fair, and to the mall to buy some new summer clothes! It was a very good day, even if all my kids are grown. One called me from Japan, another text me, and the oldest one will remember about Wednesday that it was Mother's Day today! Lol
    Nimue930

Answer by Nimue930 at 9:17 PM on May. 12, 2013

• Sounds great. We didn't do much but go to my mom's house. I cooked a traditional turkey dinner with stuffing, gravy, mashed potatoes, and cheesy broccoli. I cooked as my gift, she cleaned up after as hers. I got the better end of the bargain. It was a nice laid back day for us.

Your casino visit sounds like a lot of fun.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 9:28 PM on May. 12, 2013

• Good for you! I'm glad you got some time away with an onsite sitter.

Kids and I took supper over to my mom's. Nothing real exciting. I never thought I would say this, but I actually miss the little gifts they used to make me in school. I still have them displayed in my china cabinet.
    tempsingl3mom

Answer by tempsingl3mom at 9:28 PM on May. 12, 2013

• I went to church and spent the morning with my Sunday school class. I went to lunch with my mother, my mother-in-law, my sisters-in-law, my niece, and my daughter. After lunch we to the mall to hang out for a little while and then we were joined for dinner by my dad, husband, brothers, and grandmother. Now it's 2:45am, I can't sleep, and I'm on CafeMom.
    Cowgirl_Coyote

Answer by Cowgirl_Coyote at 2:46 AM on May. 13, 2013