*UPDATE* Do you think this is creepy?

Last night, I went to bed and my SO stayed up since he wasn't tired. I was fine with it. I woke up in the middle of the night with him kneeling on the floor by the bed I was sleeping in and holding my hand. I looked up at him and he leaned over and kissed my forehead. I asked him if everything was ok and he said "What? Can't I hold your hand?"

Is this creepy? Has anyone else had this happen? I think it's kinda sweet but kinda creepy.

I asked him about it and he said that he was thinking about some things and just wanted to look at me. It was a romantic thing:-)

tempsingl3mom

Asked by tempsingl3mom at 9:23 PM on May. 12, 2013 in Relationships

• Ask him tempsing.

Say, honey, were you trying to tell me something last night when you were kneeling by my bedside, holding my hand? Because you FREAKED me out, lol
    PMSMom10

Answer by PMSMom10 at 9:45 PM on May. 12, 2013

• That's weird. He should just crawl in bed and poke you in the back with his boner like a normal guy.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 10:34 PM on May. 12, 2013

• I don't think it's creepy. Sometimes when my husband is asleep I like to hold him and watch him, because I admire him and he looks so cute sleeping.
    sunshineemommy

Answer by sunshineemommy at 9:28 PM on May. 12, 2013

• Meh... I would probably find it creepy to wake up with my husband kneeling next to me holding my hand. But I would also probably assume that he was doing it as a loving gesture. I would definitely ask him why he was doing it though.

Let us know what he says!
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 10:32 PM on May. 12, 2013

• I'd be a bit creeped out truthfully, but it's your husband... I'm sure it was innocent and probably just like sunshineemommy said.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 9:30 PM on May. 12, 2013

• If my husband did that, then I'd be concerned, lol
    Creepy!
    PMSMom10

Answer by PMSMom10 at 9:31 PM on May. 12, 2013

• I would find the kneeling by the bed part a bit odd, but not the hand-holding part. I'd just ask him gently what he was thinking about when you woke up to find him holding your hand. Maybe it would be a way to open up the conversation.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 9:49 PM on May. 12, 2013

• Lol PGA!

I think the kneeling thing is unusual, but hand holding in our sleep happens between DH and I all the time. I love waking up with our hands entwined.
    tessiedawg

Answer by tessiedawg at 11:21 PM on May. 12, 2013

• You were asleep and he was doing that? Yea, creepy to me.

Answer by louise2 at 9:26 PM on May. 12, 2013

• you know how you look at a sleeping baby and awe it? he was doing the same.
    Anonymous