i am always cold? and more tired than usuall?

i am 20 weeks pregnant with our 3rd child. TO me i seem to be very unusally freezing all the time. to be comfortable i have to have the thermostat on 80! so while my husband is sweating, i am comfy. is it normal to always be so cold, i have also had some weird cramps that pop up out of nowhere.??? please help!

mojomom2006

Asked by mojomom2006 at 1:43 PM on Feb. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I'm 26 weeks and I am always cold too. Its getting better, but my first 15-20 weeks were terrible. I was cold all the time.
    musikdoll

Answer by musikdoll at 1:46 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• lol im always cold its odd but oh well lol my poor husband gets stuck sweating too the random cramps could be the braxton hicks you could ask your dr about it
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 1:47 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• hey there! Are you taking your prenatal vitamins everyday?

What's your Iron levels? Might want to ask your doctor-you could be getting a little anemic. It happens in pregnancy sometimes.
    Anonymous

• lol! the things our hubbys have to put up with! thanks! actually now that i think about it it could be anemia, i had that with my other pregnancys.
    mojomom2006

Answer by mojomom2006 at 1:58 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• Yes, I am always cold. I thought pregnancy was supposed to make you hot. I think I am going to be a pregnant lady who actually enjoys a hot summer.
    Isaidit

Answer by Isaidit at 2:18 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• go have your iron checked.
    laadeedah

Answer by laadeedah at 2:23 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• I am back and forth- I was cold up until the past couple of days, last night and today I have been burning up. I am also incredibly fatigued. I was anemic with my previous pregnancy, the doc hasn't said either way with this pregnancy so that may be my case also. I am 19 weeks pregnant
    LuckyClown

Answer by LuckyClown at 4:25 PM on Feb. 17, 2009