8 weeks late on Mirena.. Should I be worried?

I've had my Mirena for 4 years. I got my period pretty consistantly throughout the entire four yers except for recently. In December, it came aroud the 3rd. Around th 5 o
f February, it still wasn't her. So I took a pregnancy test, came back negative. But then I got it around the end of February, about 7 weeks late. It was really diffferent from my regular periods but I didn't pay it much mind. So that was the end of February, here it is the middle of May, and no period. That's putting me at around 8 weeks late. I took a home pregnancy test and it came back negative. I've been super sleepy, eating everything in sight, super moodyu.. should I be concerned or is this just how the last year on the Mirena usually goes?

notthatKCole

Asked by notthatKCole at 8:31 AM on May. 13, 2013 in Pregnancy

• Call your doc and tell them what's going on!!
    rachel216

Answer by rachel216 at 8:55 AM on May. 13, 2013

• Mirena is weird. Your cycle can vary greatly. If you took the test and it was negative, I wouldn't worry. But if you are worried call your doc,
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 9:02 AM on May. 13, 2013

• I have heard a lot of women that use Mirena end up not getting their period after having it in for a while. I would call the Dr. to ask them and mention the other things (moody, sleepy, appetite).

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 9:45 AM on May. 13, 2013

• Go to the doctor.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 1:12 PM on May. 13, 2013

• My sil got pregnant on mirena.
    idareyou

Answer by idareyou at 9:00 PM on May. 13, 2013

• Just an update, I officially have missed 3 periods. I have an appt on this coming Tuesday, so i will let you all know what happened.
    notthatKCole

Comment by notthatKCole (original poster) at 8:58 AM on May. 24, 2013

• shrugging

smiley745

Answer by smiley745 at 5:38 PM on May. 26, 2013