Mardi Gras Beads.

Does anyone have any Mardi Gras beads that they dont want anymore?
Are you will to give them away?

Let me know and let me know how much shipping would be and I will let you know if I can afford it right now.

Please and Thank You.

lovemylittle1

Asked by lovemylittle1 at 1:43 PM on Feb. 17, 2009 in Holidays

• I got mine at the local store here for 5/1.00 ... also go to www.Orientaltrading.comor any other party type distributor online they will have what you are looking for...

gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 12:55 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• just go to the store and buy some they sell them there cheap, walmart etc..
    workenmom

Answer by workenmom at 1:50 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• I'm willing to bet you can get a bunch at the dollar store. Try there. You'll end up spending more in shipping than you could just running up the road.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 10:21 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• Ive looked everywhere I can think of here and they are about $0.50 - $0.75 a strand, which come to A LOT of money when you need 200+ stands.
    lovemylittle1

Answer by lovemylittle1 at 1:29 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• Do you have a Party City store in your town, they sell them by the box . They have 500 in the box for 24.99 here in Illinois.
    lilymama03

Answer by lilymama03 at 1:03 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• Oriental trading has them $20 for 100 and some other deals, but I don't know how much shipping is.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 3:18 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• I am from Louisiana and I think we MIGHT still have TONS of beads stored up somewhere!!! How many do you neeD?
    StacyDeAnn

Answer by StacyDeAnn at 4:55 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• Shipping will cost $20-$30 depending on the weight. Go to www.beadsbythedozen.com they have great prices. I shipped beads and was sorry I did after I found this site! I could have told my friends to just go to the site! It really did cost more doing the old fashioned way!

tayanddyl

Answer by tayanddyl at 2:26 PM on Feb. 25, 2009