Survivor fans...

What did you think about who won? How about who won fan fav? Any guesses as to what SURVIVOR BLOOD VS WATER will be about?

I think Cochran deserved to win and I was glad Malcom won sprint player of the game. As for what I believe next season will be about- I think it's families. I said a long time ago that it would be interesting to see families on the show because we all know how family gets on ones nerves quickly, so would the family loyalty win out or would some family members make alliances with other families? I think it would be an interesting spin to the show...

IhartU

Asked by IhartU at 9:48 AM on May. 13, 2013 in Entertainment

• I was really glad that Cochran won!

I fell asleep before they announced what and when the next Survivor would be.
    Survivor Blood VS Water sounds interesting...might make for a good season!
    PMSMom10

Answer by PMSMom10 at 10:23 AM on May. 13, 2013

• I was glad he won, would have preferred the lady to have won favorites. (I am trying not to make spoilers) I think that blood vs water means they'll have family members on one team and not on the other.

Answer by Bmat at 9:55 AM on May. 13, 2013

• blood vs. water would be interesting.

I was so glad that Cochran won! I guess Fabio would make a good fan favorite!
    AngZacc

Answer by AngZacc at 10:10 AM on May. 13, 2013

• I was thrilled that Cochran won! He really deserved it and made his lifelong dream come true -- from the ultimate fan to the winner!!
    isismoon3

Answer by isismoon3 at 11:33 AM on May. 13, 2013

• I'm glad Cochran won! I can't stand Dawn so, I would've been disgusted if she had.

I think you may be right with the family thing. Maybe it'll be 2 siblings put on separate teams, and the tension will be what will happen at the merge?
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 12:13 PM on May. 13, 2013