No judging, it is me mad, and ranting because it's total b.s.

i have to take Matthew to do a genetic test because Phillip is being an idiot.. and is lying to everyone about what is going on. i'm the bad person? i have never been to jail or in any kind of legal trouble, but because he doesn't like the fact that Anthony (my husband and dad of my twins) is around, he won't come see Matthew and can tell everyone that we won't let him be in Matthew's life but want child support from him (which isn't the case at all) and then in his report to his legal aid attorney i cheated on him with two people and Matthew isn't his, but to his Facebook friends, it's we won't let him see Matthew, he is full of shit! and getting on my last nerves. and i will be the one in trouble if i don't go, WELL WHAT ABOUT HIM? will he go to jail if he doesn't show up for the testing?
he has a habit of running when things don't go the right way and he has 5 days prior to the testing to pay 99 dollars or it's cancelled.

he is trying to say that he doesn't want my husband around when he comes here to be with matthew, that's what is getting me about this the most.

momof30912

Asked by momof30912 at 12:18 PM on May. 13, 2013 in Parenting Debate

• What are you going to do about Bob, Scott and George?
    Anonymous

• Is Fabio okay with that?
    Anonymous

• It isn't like it will take to long, all it is, is a swab in the cheek. It's a paternity test(dna test) not genetic.

The longest part will probably be waiting in the waiting room.

He sounds like a joy to deal with but it could be much worse.
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 12:28 PM on May. 13, 2013

• Like I tell all my clients, people can say anything they want. It doesn't make it true. Ignore what he says on fb, etc. Who cares? The truth always has a way of being known....eventually! Just live your life and let him drown in his lies
    Nimue930

Answer by Nimue930 at 12:35 PM on May. 13, 2013

• Holy Crap, I hope Helga doesn't ditch George!
    Anonymous

• When everyone calms down it will than make sense.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 12:40 PM on May. 13, 2013

• Judges don't like having their time wasted, don't worry.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 12:49 PM on May. 13, 2013

• If he doesn't show up YES a arrest warrant will be issued for him.
    Tell him that your now husband will be there if he likes it or not since he has been more of a fatherr to your child then he has.
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 12:51 PM on May. 13, 2013

• I also agree who cares what he says. The one's that know the truth are the important ones.
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 12:52 PM on May. 13, 2013

• I thought George was into cross-dressing and cats?

Time to cut all the BS drama and do what is best for your kids. No one cares who did what a year ago unless it was in some way harmful to your children. If your ex is not mature enough to see this, then he doesn't deserve time with them.

PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 12:55 PM on May. 13, 2013