You know what really grinds my gears?

I have been on this website for about.. 5 years.

I took about 3 years off of going on this site regularly because of the uptight mothers that have the gift from God to know everything.

I come back only to find, they are still here, just under different names.

It's really a shame this site is used for rude or snarky comments to other moms instead of us all being there for one another.

^^ That grinds my gears. It's so easy to give a positive comment rather than something snarky or distasteful. OR if you can't think of a positive comment, dont say anything at all. blowing kisses

MomNbabyGirl009

Asked by MomNbabyGirl009 at 2:51 PM on May. 13, 2013 in General Parenting

• Hahahahaha you're silly.
    funlovinlady

Answer by funlovinlady at 2:54 PM on May. 13, 2013

• Why does everyone expect everything to be sugar coated? Can't handle the truth? Don't come on here.
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 2:55 PM on May. 13, 2013

• I'm not sure what snarky answers you got, but I have also been here for 5 years and I remember this section being much worse with snark and flat out aggressive angry members than it is now. There are a few people that use anon to be ass holes, but that's no different than what members used to use anon for 5 years ago.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 2:59 PM on May. 13, 2013

• Can't say that I really know you but you take what you get on whatever public forum you decide to frequent, especially if it is the internet.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 2:59 PM on May. 13, 2013

• No, okay. I completely get there WILL be answers you don't agree with or don't like. Truth hurts sometimes, but I mean for people to go out of their way, JUST to say something rude, that lets say, has absolutely nothing to do with the question being asked.

JUST to be, well, a b!tch :).

I will give my answers out to questions whether they are what the person really wants to hear or not, but I'm not going to go out of my way, avoid the question and give a comment that literally has nothing to do with what the person asked, just to be rude.

Oh ANDD hide behing the anonymous button ;-)

lol
    MomNbabyGirl009

Comment by MomNbabyGirl009 (original poster) at 3:02 PM on May. 13, 2013

• I think i might remember you QuinnMae, and YES... whewyyy, it was WAYYYYY worse before!!! lol
    MomNbabyGirl009

Comment by MomNbabyGirl009 (original poster) at 3:03 PM on May. 13, 2013

•   Welcome back to Cafemom Answers!!  LOL

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 3:03 PM on May. 13, 2013

• honestly CM seems the same as it was 5 years ago
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 3:09 PM on May. 13, 2013

• It really is the same. Some names have changed, but overall, it's still a fun place to be. If you can't take the heat though, no use coming back.... I don't get that. Why come back if it makes you angry??
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 3:15 PM on May. 13, 2013

• seems the same- just slower...ad a lot less... fun... in the Religion sections ;)
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 3:17 PM on May. 13, 2013