Yeast infection? adult content

Sooo about 3 months ago i started getting this odor downstairs. i never had anything like this until about a year after my daughter was born. I take baths almost everyday.. I've tried antibacterial soap and vagisil wash. I can take a bath and wash really good down there and within an hour in starts up again. I have hidradentitis supperativia ( a skin condition down there with boils that is basically untreatable but my dr never menioned anything smelling or anything) i know this is gross but i really need help.. I have a drs appt on the 25 for a cancer screen bc two tests came back pos for cervical cancer. i have no diseases or anything so could it be a yeast infection?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:50 AM on May. 14, 2013 in Health

• I think it's more likely that it's bacterial vaginosis. Generally speaking, you need antibiotics to clear it up which is why nothing works.
    winterglow

Answer by winterglow at 6:32 AM on May. 14, 2013

• get plain yogurt and put it on a pad overnight and it should help....works for me.
    tigger3itch

Answer by tigger3itch at 11:49 AM on May. 14, 2013

• Stop washing so much! You've destroyed the balance of "good bacteria", so now your body is over producing bacteria, and well, it's just too much of a good thing.
    Wash ONLY your external parts ONCE DAILY with soap and water until the balance can be restored.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 12:26 PM on May. 14, 2013