What is something that made your day recently?

I finally received a box from my mom that I have been waiting on. It had an adorable dress she made for my daughter, a purse that she made for me (that is super cute), and some jewelry that belonged to my grandma (she recently passed away). I was so happy to get this box.

AF4life

Asked by AF4life at 8:11 AM on May. 14, 2013 in Just for Fun

•  

Not bad for a 10 year old's first try.  The only thing he didn't do himself was take it out of the oven.

NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 8:12 AM on May. 14, 2013

• received my first child support payment in almost two years yesterday. leaving in a bit to buy my daughter some new clothes!
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 8:54 AM on May. 14, 2013

• D got up this morning and did his homework with no fight!
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 9:08 AM on May. 14, 2013

• DH sent me flowers to my office yesterday... first time ever lol.
    amazinggrace83

Answer by amazinggrace83 at 12:35 PM on May. 14, 2013

• This is going to sound terrible( I know BAD wife) but my DH hopefully going back to work today after being on short term disability since January. To much togetherness is NOT a good thing.
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 9:34 AM on May. 14, 2013

• I felt like crap yesterday, & of course, being the mom, there are no sick days allowed.... but right before I went to bed, my 9 y/o son came running downstairs & gave me my mother's day gift... (It had been in his bookbag all wknd & he had forgotten about it.. lol) He made me a card & a little jar in a decorative bag that was covered in flowers made out of his finger prints..... My oldest also drew me a beautiful rose for mother's day! I'll be so sad when they stop making me stuff for mother's day! Those are the best gifts!
    HappyEndings

Answer by HappyEndings at 9:57 AM on May. 14, 2013

• My dh shampooed my carpet for me for Mother's Day.
    RelaxedMom2-3

Answer by RelaxedMom2-3 at 11:08 AM on May. 14, 2013

• receiving unexpected money
    smiley745

Answer by smiley745 at 12:28 PM on May. 14, 2013