Trying to conceive ...

Hi, I Need some advice!

The start of my last period was 28th April, we had sex on the 5th May. Its now 9days after sex and I’ve been suffering from headaches which is unlike me ( its constant on and off for days) I’m feeling very tired and a few days ago I felt like I had done loads of sit ups, when I hadn’t done any? Apparently I should have ovulated the weekend just gone? ( but I’m not sure) What do you think my chances are?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:12 AM on May. 14, 2013 in Trying to Conceive

• banging head into wall

KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 9:36 AM on May. 14, 2013

• Not pregnant. Most, if not all, of the sperm would have died off before the conception date of May 12th. That date is based off a general 28 day cycle with your start date of April 28th. Sperm only live three days on average. The same amount of time the egg is ideal for conception once released.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 9:48 AM on May. 14, 2013

• Sperm lives for 72 hours, a female egg is only viable for about 12 hours, sometimes up to 24 hours.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 11:36 AM on May. 14, 2013

• Wait til June 1st, then pee on the stick.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 12:09 PM on May. 14, 2013

• I think its allergy season.
    amazinggrace83

Answer by amazinggrace83 at 12:14 PM on May. 14, 2013

• Get tested for polycystic ovarian syndrome. I have it and cant conceive, , however, you may have migraine headaches , are you hanging off the bed during sex? for me it makes the blood rush to the head. Try laying on him, or have sex spooning him behind you and your left leg over if the headaches persists see a doctor could be the start of an problem. how old are you ? me I am 39 and couldn't conceive since I was married at 29. if you don't have diabetes, or any other health concern have him checked it may be him, and not you wouldn't hurt to have him tested for all std's or health check-ups
    kandee366

Answer by kandee366 at 9:51 PM on May. 17, 2013

• Try having sex every other day around your fertile time, which is halfway between each menstrual cycle.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 9:38 PM on May. 25, 2013