How do I lose stomach fat?

So I've lost all of my pregnancy weight and my pre-pregnancy jeans still don't fit. I have too much fat in my stomach. I work out A LOT and do a lot of crunches and ab exercise. I just can't seem to lose that fat in my stomach. I have hardly any pants that fit right and want to get back into my pre-pregnancy pants. Does anyone know of anything else besides abs that will help lose it?

ABPeterson

Asked by ABPeterson at 2:07 PM on Feb. 17, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• Hi,
    Please review a new product on the market that I am sharing with everyone. It's is a medically proven new weight loss solution specifically targeting abdominal fat as well as helps to enhance your metabolism, helps control your appetite as well as cleanses and replenishes your system all without a harsh diet plan.

Please see more details at http://www.weightloss.getgojionline.com
    This product offers a 30 day money back guarantee so I always say, the only thing you have to lose is weight!

Please let me know if you have any questions and your feedback after reading about the product. Thank you!
    Cakes524

Answer by Cakes524 at 3:57 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• eat a diet high in fiber, low in fat , sugar and sodium. Drink alot of water. Atleast 8 glasses a day.
    Anonymous

• I'm sorry to say that crunches are probably the most worthless exercise there is. Sorry :-( Do exercises that work your core and eat extremely healthy. Oily fishes, seeds, nuts and fruits are best. Don't eat food with high levels of Saturated Fat, sugar or sodium.
    NovemberLove

Answer by NovemberLove at 5:46 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• Make sure you are getting enough calcium in your diet too. Studies show that dieting women who are getting enough calcuim lose more inches in their waists/stomachs than women who lack calcium.

Bijou

www.huskynomore.tsfl.com

Bijou.I

Answer by Bijou.I at 9:32 PM on Feb. 18, 2009