Can you help my friend?

she's a single mom, her daughter's 2 and she's 22. and she wants to find a guy. anyone know of a good single site she can go to find a decent guy between the ages of 20 and 25?
she hasn't made an account yet so she's using mine

noel1978

Asked by noel1978 at 4:29 PM on May. 14, 2013 in Relationships

• I tried Match.com years ago. Just make sure your friend knows about meeting guys in public places, telling someone where she's going, and setting up a safe call so she can give someone a quick buzz at a specific time during dates to say she's okay.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 4:58 PM on May. 14, 2013

• POF is free but, I haven't had the best luck with it so far.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 4:33 PM on May. 14, 2013

• I would try one of the dating services if she is looking in that way.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 4:36 PM on May. 14, 2013

• Meetup.com is better than most dating sites to find a decent person. You can find single parent groups, which include guys, or speed dating groups and general singles groups. There are groups of all kinds - for happy hour, going out, hobbies, animal lovers, cooking and wine enthusiasts, parent and kids play pals, etc. They're usually free to join or may ask for a small membership fee of about $5 to cover the cost of the administration fees. She should pursue her interests and that way, she will find someone who is a good fit. A lot of my friends met their spouses in college, too.
    hellokittykat

Answer by hellokittykat at 6:27 PM on May. 14, 2013

• we just tried eharmony but they want us to pay so much a month. yeah she knows about where and how to met a guy. thanks for remembering that.
    noel1978

Comment by noel1978 (original poster) at 5:06 PM on May. 14, 2013

• I wish her the best. I haven't had any luck she might meet her match out and about. But, she could try POF some people have luck and some don't
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 1:26 PM on Jun. 4, 2013