If your significant other had a "Top 10" list, would you want to know who was on it? Discuss.

Pardon. DH & I are drinking wine... and I'm curious to know other women's responses. (He's asking the same thing on his guy forums.) lol

ABeaverhausen

Asked by ABeaverhausen at 9:41 PM on May. 14, 2013 in Relationships

• I don't have a SO right now, but when ex and I were together we would talk about our lists. They were all celebrity figures so not at all attainable. I think I would have been annoyed if one had been someone we knew.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 9:45 PM on May. 14, 2013

• top 10 celebs? sure, why not. my ex was very open about wanting to bone Kate Beckinsale all the time... and I was the same way with him about Ryan Reynolds. we would even tease eachother when a movie came on that had one of them in it. i see it as harmless.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 9:47 PM on May. 14, 2013

• Oh yes- we know each other's lists.
    He likes darker-skinned curvy women (Beyonce, J Lo, Angelina Jolie, etc), so I have NO clue why he picked me! LOL
    I like scrawny guys on the short side (Johnny Depp, Jeff Gordon, Bradley Cooper), and he's 6'4" and 290, so again, how the hell did we end up together!?!?
    Just proves fantasy is different than reality!
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 9:51 PM on May. 14, 2013

• You mean like rise mcgowan and the chick with the boobs from transformers?
    feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 9:52 PM on May. 14, 2013

• Yes, we know each others' "top contenders".

sexy

LeJane

Answer by LeJane at 10:08 PM on May. 14, 2013

• as in celebrities- I don't think he has 10!
    He has had a thing for Sandra Bullock and Kate Beckinsale - not sure who else (those are about the only 2 he's mentioned)

He knows I'd go for Johnny Depp and Tom Hiddleston...

he even calls me in the room if Johnny is on TV, and tells me my man is on ;)
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 10:31 PM on May. 14, 2013

• My ex had a thing for Angelina Jolie. My current SO has a thing for Sara Evans. I've always had a thing for George Clooney. Luke Bryan is on my list as well.

I've noticed that the girls that turn my SO's head are dark haired and skinny. I'm blonde and not skinny. He says he is fine with my "little bit of pudge" I was joking with him the other day that he likes his eye candy skinny but his woman needs to have a little bit of padding cuz he is rough with his toys. LOL
    tempsingl3mom

Answer by tempsingl3mom at 10:46 PM on May. 14, 2013

• We've had a standing agreement for nearly two decades. If Nicole Kidman shows up at our door saying she MUST have him, he has permission to go. Amy Adams and Jennifer Connelly also make the list.

For me, David Tennant with the TARDIS.

Answer by gdiamante at 12:35 AM on May. 15, 2013

• My ex will not admit an attraction to any other woman but me. And in the 7 years we've been together I have truly never seen him look at anyone else, even a celeb, with "that" look. I don't think it would bother me if he said a celebrity were hot/pretty/etc but the way things are certainly makes me feel special and very secure in his love and attention.

Answer by missanc at 5:54 AM on May. 15, 2013

• I don't have a SO right now, But, when I did with my Ex husband we did have a list, and we did share it. It can be fun but sometimes it got on my nerves because he would sit and front of the TV and comment about a chick and say woah I think men are such animals. And especially my ex he's a douche.
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 1:18 PM on Jun. 4, 2013