what activities should i do with a 6 month old?

I hope my baby doesnt get too bored, i try to play with my baby as much as possible with tummy time, books, soft toys but im not sure what else i can do to stimulate him and so he doesnt get too bored? any suggestions for 6 month old?

nickygia

Asked by nickygia at 2:28 PM on Feb. 17, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Exersaucer, walker. I constantly talk to my dd. I also give her lots of time to just roll around on the floor. Spread toys all around and she is good for awhile. Babies don't need constant stimulation either, some down time is good for them and me!
    kboney29

Answer by kboney29 at 2:29 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• My son likes to "dance" we sing to him make him dance. We sit with him standing on our lap and sway hime, and rock him, and shimmy, and bounce and all kinds of silly things. He has a blast!
    But I don't interact with my son all day long. I give him his own time too to learn and play. I set him on the floor with toys and let him do what he wants.
    AmiJanell

Answer by AmiJanell at 2:41 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• you dont have to play with them all day they need time to themselves and they can get OVER stilmulated.. also i do library story time with my 5 month son, he loves it, and it's hard for a 6 month to get bored!!!
    Anonymous