Just needed to share this.......

http://www.youtube.com/embed/wIWuEAFlg1Y this is an eye opener and it should be,  thoughts?

Asked by older at 6:35 AM on May. 15, 2013 in Health

Level 69 (2,285,492 Credits)
  • All of that info seems like common sense to me. I think the only eye opening thing about it is the person actually giving this information. I am always amazed at the statistics on how many citizens are on certain types of drugs. I know people that have medicated their afflictions and have had long painful withdrawal symptoms from trying to come off of it after years of use. While I find it wonderful that they did finally stop taking their prescription pain killers (for an actual auto immune disorder), I feel sad for the number of years she lost by essentially being drugged out of existence. She missed several years of her kids lives and as we all know, you never get those back.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 9:43 AM on May. 15, 2013

• I knew all that, I truly feel sorry or people who think big pharm is helping them.
    funlovinlady

Answer by funlovinlady at 7:18 AM on May. 15, 2013

• I am distributing a all natural pill to get rid of free radicals that have known to cause a lot of the diseases we deal with now, and have run into so many people who swear by pharmaceuticals!!!! very alarming to me....

Comment by older (original poster) at 8:10 AM on May. 15, 2013

• Yes Quinn, I know what you mean, I offer a common sense solution, a natural supplement that can be proven to reduce oxidative stress by 40 % in the first 30 day bottle.....a simple blood test will prove this to you....we consume free radicals on Daily basis, and this oxidative stress caused in your cells because of the accumulation of these toxins we ALL consume everyday, it has been proven to be the cause of many of the diseases we see so often today, not the only cause but a big part of it. Yet many of the people think of this as a scam and Doctors have all the validity when in actuality doctors would not have a business if people were not sick....

Comment by older (original poster) at 9:59 AM on May. 15, 2013

• The sad thing is that the Pharm lobby is so powerful due to their deep pockets that I don't really see it ever changing. It's all about educating the younger generations to think for themselves and actually do some research. I've been lucky enough to have picked doctors that aren't Dr. Feelgoods and have told me the negatives of certain drugs. I had one before I moved that would always be up front about the addictive nature of certain allergy medications. He would always recommend a neti-pot over Rx allergy meds for me (although he would give me an Rx for Allegra during the worst of the allergy season).

Big Pharm always does well in D.C., as their pockets are deep enough to corrupt both parties at once.  Sadly, this like so many other issues boil down to power, money and politics.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 10:13 AM on May. 15, 2013

• I know I do not see it changing either, but I get so frustrated all the time, when I speak of this product I have found...I am not into this for the $ I do not need the money, although the potential is there, I want to spread the word about this phenomenal discovery of mine, not too many people know about this, and few take the time to research it to see what I have found.......

Comment by older (original poster) at 10:20 AM on May. 15, 2013

• I won't change they don't gain anything from curing a disease, they loose customers. One of the medications that they want me on for my Psoaritic arthritis(which arguably I do need as it does prevent further damage but doesn't cure anything) is $10,000 per infussion which would need to be done every month.

Some of the other meds I have taken were the "cheap" ones and were $1500 per month. The problem is that a lot of time people with these diseases are stuck between a rock and a hard place, do we attempt to go the all natural route which still comes with damage being done to our body or do we take the drugs which in of themselves can do damage to our body(and our pocket book).

THe first step is having a doctor who is honest with you and doesn't just push the newest "IT" pill/med.
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 11:57 AM on May. 15, 2013

• *IT won't change*...dang I can't type today
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 12:05 PM on May. 15, 2013

• tntmom, pm me and I will give you the name of a product that will not cure a thing but will clean out your body of free radicals to make you system work at it's best....I have been taking it for the last 7 months or so and I have had no need for pharmaceuticals,m y body was producing the cholesterol, and by making my body work at it's best it was reduced....I give it to my 94 year old mom, who has no cartilage in her knees and she walks and has no pain!!! aside from the fact I also took her off cholesterol medicine, and she is doing great!

You can do your own research on this product, it is unique and there is nothing out there in the market like this....

Comment by older (original poster) at 1:13 PM on May. 15, 2013