If I was watching your baby while u r at work?

I am a sahm and I babysit I have been doing this for 5 yrs. now and I love it.

Anyway I like to send pictures to the mommies so they can see their babies with their beautiful little smiles, I am sure it makes their day.

How would you feel?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:32 PM on Feb. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I do the same thing! I know if i left the house to work i would love to get them! So that i can see i am ok to be leaving her and she is in good hands! that is very thoughtful!
    babymaddy

Answer by babymaddy at 2:51 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• itd make me happy :) as long as I had free picture messages which I do but not all moms will
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 2:33 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• It would depend on what my job was. If I couldnt stop then I might get annoyed LOL. If I had an office job or something I can stop and read or view pics then Id like it.

Answer by gemgem at 2:34 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• I would love it . but it may depress some being that they are at work and would rather be at home w/ their child. JMO.
    Tiffany237

Answer by Tiffany237 at 2:34 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• I would love it! Sometimes I think about my kid.. like " I wonder if she's ate her lunch yet?" and stuff like that.. but if I saw a picture of her, then that would make me smile and be excited to see her when i get off of work.

Also, don't stop doing that either, that's one thing that makes you unique as a sitter, and I'm sure the moms appreciate it knowing that you think their kids are as cute as they do!
    Mom2vanna

Answer by Mom2vanna at 2:55 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• If you had asked my permission FIRST and I gave the "okay" sure...it would be great. If not, I'd be a bit peeved. I'm very particular about who takes pictures and where those pictures are sent.

But I've had trouble with my sons pictures being sent to people I don't know by other relatives....
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 3:01 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• That would be nice, that way when your kid did something cute you wouldnt miss it! I would love that.
    ArmyWife112908

Answer by ArmyWife112908 at 3:43 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• Now seeing that you ARE the onlysticking out tongue (Ticcledblue )one that feels this way I don't mean nothing by it just like babymaddy said she thinks it 's thoughtful.

Anonymous

• My youngest child attended a child care center that had a live feed video online so a parent with internet access could log in and see what was going on in the classroom at that time and see their child. It was really great!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 6:20 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• I'd love you forever, no lie, that is sweet.
    KARRIEMARIE

Answer by KARRIEMARIE at 8:03 PM on Feb. 17, 2009