If you had one moment in time that you could "take back", what would it be?

For me it would be getting married at a very young age to someone much older than me, but I guess that I wouldn't have my current life as it is now.
So if given the chance, would you take anything back? Or would you just proceed, even if you knew how it was going to turn out?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:07 PM on May. 15, 2013 in Just for Fun

• I would take back the couple one night stands I had as a teen since that was dumb and wouldnt have affected my life if I did or did not do them.
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 4:25 PM on May. 15, 2013

• No, if I took back any moment in time in my life I probably wouldn't be where I am today. Every path you take leads you to where you are supposed to be at any point in time. It's fate.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 5:36 PM on May. 15, 2013

• I would love to say that I would "take back" getting married to my ex, that was a HUGE mistake that will never go away. However, my son would not be here today if that marriage hadn't taken place. So, I'd love to take back the marriage, but have my son anyway! :)
    _whisper_

Answer by _whisper_ at 4:10 PM on May. 15, 2013

• i would advise ANY woman who is not married to use HER last name on birth certificate
    Anonymous

• I would not have gone to work that day that got me fired.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 4:39 PM on May. 15, 2013

• Letting that lying ass doctor weigh my son
    Anonymous

• I would've ignored an email that I received in July 2009.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 4:57 PM on May. 15, 2013

• No regrets!
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 5:07 PM on May. 15, 2013

• There are a couple of big mistakes that I've made, but I have asked for forgiveness, learned my lesson & moved on with my life. And overall I'd say it's a pretty great life! :)

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 5:17 PM on May. 15, 2013

• The major thing that I would take back would mean I wouldn't have my sons, so as much as I wish I could say I'd take back getting with my ex, I won't because I love my kids too much to wish them away.

I would, however, listen to that little voice in the back of my mind telling me that my most recent ex-boyfriend was someone to stay away from.
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 5:23 PM on May. 15, 2013