Do you think conjoined tattoos look better than having 7-8 small ones everywhere?

I have to say I like a sleeve, a leg, or even a foot that has conjoined tattoos, when you get 7-8 all different places, IMO they become odd. I think a thing of art is having them all over, or at least in one place.
I have a friend who has tattoos on her breast, back, leg, finger, wrist, neck and tummy, all small and none of them have any theme.
IDK what do you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:55 PM on May. 15, 2013 in Just for Fun

• I could barely sit through one small tattoo.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 6:54 PM on May. 15, 2013

• I think it really depends on the person & the tattoos.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 4:56 PM on May. 15, 2013

• OMG I looked at this really quickly and thought it said conjoined TWINS!! (that's usually the context where you see the word conjoined)
    I really need to lay off the hard core pharmaceuticals.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 5:02 PM on May. 15, 2013

• I think that idc what people think of my tattoos b/c I got them for me, no one else
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 5:09 PM on May. 15, 2013

• I think since I get my tattoos for me, and I pay for them, I can choose whatever I want, wherever I want, and who cares if they have a theme or not? I'm not a movie, I'm a person expressing myself through my body art.
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 5:16 PM on May. 15, 2013

• It is really a personal thing that has meaning to the person who has it. It doesn't matter to me at all.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 5:33 PM on May. 15, 2013

• I don't like that at all, especially on women. I have 3 tats, one on each shoulder blade, and one under my collar bone. I don't think a person should have to theme their tats, either.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 4:58 PM on May. 15, 2013

• As long as they were done well I don't have an opinion on a theme. It's when they all look like they came from the same home made tattoo gun in someones dimly lit basement that I start thinking negatively.
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 5:20 PM on May. 15, 2013

• depends on the tattoos. I have 4 and I like mine where they are and they are spread apart.
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 5:24 PM on May. 15, 2013

• she is on her way to get another, none have been done by the same artisit, I am not in ANY way shape or form against tattoos, but the ones on her fingers spell out her name, the others are small etc, and not well done at all, she has been asked by her work to cover them up with make-up, I showed her pics today of sleeves, etc. that were beautiful, she just wants to spend $40 bucks to get something no matter where it is.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:26 PM on May. 15, 2013