When you come in from errands and the baby is asleep in the infant seat, do you take them out immediately or wait for them to wake up?

We have a busy, busy life and sometimes I feel guilty that my little one spends so much time in the infant seat. I bring it in and wait for her to wake up before getting her out. I feel it would only disrupt her sleep to constantly be moving her in and out of it especially when we will have to be out the door again most likely while she is still asleep. Any other moms feel this way?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:01 PM on May. 15, 2013 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Let them sleep just keep a eye on them. :)
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 7:46 PM on May. 15, 2013

• Seriously? I would never even consider waking a sleeping baby.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 8:00 PM on May. 15, 2013

• One of the best pieces of advice I got as a new mom was, "Never wake a sleeping child."
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 11:51 PM on May. 15, 2013

• Had no choice... we didn't have a "baby bucket" seat. I don't like them. So he was taken out of the seat every time. Though really, he only slept in the car two or three times. We never had to drive more than 5 minutes anywhere.

Answer by gdiamante at 12:31 AM on May. 16, 2013

• I don't have an infant carrier for my kid (she'd be too big for it now anyway), so she gets woken up getting out of the car seat when we get home.

With my others, I just left them in the carrier until they woke up.
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 11:11 PM on May. 20, 2013

• Let them sleep
    LoriAnn87

Answer by LoriAnn87 at 9:09 AM on May. 22, 2013