Priority mail

If I order something off line right now would it get here by sat before 4? Lol I've never tried it and if it most likely wouldn't get here I don't want to by it at all. Thanks.

skinnyslokita

Asked by skinnyslokita at 7:10 PM on May. 15, 2013 in Shopping

• Probably not, I order stuff online all the time and sometimes it shows up fast, other times I get it days after the final estimated delivery date.

405mom

Answer by 405mom at 7:13 PM on May. 15, 2013

• That's sucks is there a deference between first class and priority?
    skinnyslokita

Comment by skinnyslokita (original poster) at 7:15 PM on May. 15, 2013

• Probably not. It depends on the retailer. A lot of times they will say that they can give you a shipping confirmation email when your package has shipped which can be as long as a day or two (depending on when you order) before they actually ship it.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 7:17 PM on May. 15, 2013

• Ugh I feel so bad for waiting now. :( I tried to go to a few stores to find Poweruff girl decorations for my los party then today I thought hey try amazon and I finally found some stuff. I guess a cake will have to be enough.
    skinnyslokita

Comment by skinnyslokita (original poster) at 7:20 PM on May. 15, 2013

• If they ship the same day, yes. But in this case it would most likely be Monday.
    Priority guarantees 3 days anywhere in the US!
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 7:22 PM on May. 15, 2013

• It depends when it will be shipped. Email them & ask or call.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 7:23 PM on May. 15, 2013

• Look on Pinterest!
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 7:24 PM on May. 15, 2013

• sign up for the Prim trial and get it two day. Seriously. Just don't forget to cancel it.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 7:31 PM on May. 15, 2013

• Most of the time Amazon is pretty good. I often get my stuff from them before the estimated delivery date - once I got it a good week before their estimated date.

But there's no promise, either. Is it from Amazon itself or one of those other sellers that lists stuff on Amazon? If it's actual Amazon, I'd probably give it a shot. But if it's one of their sellers, I'd hesitate.
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 7:36 PM on May. 15, 2013

• I only use "Free Super Saver Shipping" from Amazon & it takes forever. They ship from various locations. You'll get a tracking # to track it though.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 7:42 PM on May. 15, 2013